2 Bed & 1 Bath House in Richmond Pet-Friendly | Section 8 Accepted | AVAILABLE NOW!
- 2 beds
- 1 baths
- 720 SqFt
- Single Family House
- $1,350.00 Deposit
Richmond, Virginia 23231
Welcome to your cozy two-bedroom, one-bathroom house located in the heart of Richmond, VA! You will be delighted to find a well-equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, stove/oven, and ample cabinet space for your cooking needs. You'll appreciate the simplicity and comfort of this house, which provides all the essentials needed for your daily living. The location will also offer you convenience with nearby shops and restaurants, giving you a taste of city living. Make this house your home today and live the comfortable lifestyle you deserve. Come and see it for yourself!
Pet Fee: One-time non-refundable $300 per pet fee if allowed + $25 Pet Verification Fee per pet due on application
Voucher Accepted: Yes
Utilities: Tenant Pays All
Application Fee: $65 per app
Security Deposit: One month's rent (Please note that in certain cases, a double deposit may be required)
Leasing Administrative Fee: $200
All Evernest residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) for $39.95/month which includes renters' insurance, HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, $1M Identity Protection, move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service set up a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at email@example.com prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information, and for instructions on how to view the home.
We do not accept Zillow applications or any other third party, all applications have to be submitted through us.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will have the opportunity to move forward with a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
In Evernest we are always looking for improvements! If you notice any habitability or safety concerns in this property, please let us know. Reach out to us with photos via e-mail.
Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property, and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria
posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for the exact price and deposit required; this information is posted on Tenant Turner's website, as well as our Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money nor remove the key from the lockbox in order to move in. Scammers are known to use this tactic to trick people.
Amenities: Refrigerator, Stove/Oven
- Date Available