Breathtaking 3 bed & 3.5 bathroom house in Henrico
- 3 beds
- 3.5 baths
- 1876 SqFt
- Single Family House
- $3,250.00 Deposit
Henrico, Virginia 23230
This stunner three story town home is only a short drive to Downtown Richmond, located nearby Short Pump town center and is located in a newly built town home community! Here is the cherry on top... it comes with a gym, pool and clubhouse! This awesome steal of a home is going to go quick, so schedule an appointment RIGHT AWAY!
Click here for upcoming 2023 activities provided by the HOA:
-Enormous windows to allow natural light to pour on in!
-Private entrance with downstairs guest bedroom and full bathroom!
-Stainless steel appliances in an eat in kitchen, that neighbors the living room!
-Your own back patio!
-Two car garage; garage fob included with monthly rent!
-Polished, newly installed LVP flooring throughout!
-Master bedroom that is big enough to fit a King Sized mattress!
-You need to check out that clubhouse!
All Evernest residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP) for $39.95/month which includes renters' insurance, HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, $1M Identity Protection, move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service set up a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! More details upon application.
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Utilities: Tenant Pays All
Application Fee: $65 per adult
Security Deposit: One month's rent
Leasing Administrative Fee: $200
Please verify all the information listed above with the appropriate authority at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to leasing. For applications, the most up-to-date information, and for instructions on how to view the home.
We do not accept Zillow applications or any other third party, all applications have to be submitted through us.
The first person to pay the deposit and fees will be able to move forward with a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
In Evernest we are always looking for improvements! Please let us know if you notice any habitability or safety concerns in this property. Reach out to us with photos via e-mail.
Beware of Scammers! Consider the following points:
1. Evernest acts as the Property Manager for this property, and ONLY we are responsible to lease it. The owner(s) will not seek to lease the house on their own. If someone contacts you claiming to be the owner, they are probably trying to steal your money or personal information.
2. We do not list our properties on Craigslist.
3. All future residents 18 or older must apply and meet our application criteria
posted on our official Evernest website.
4. We will always lease the property for the exact price and deposit required; this information is posted on Tenant Turner's website, as well as our Evernest website.
5. Evernest will never ask you to wire money nor remove the key from the lockbox in order to move in. Scammers are known to use this tactic to trick people.
Amenities: Community Clubhouse, Community Pool, Community Gym, Microwave, Gas range oven, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryere, Refrigerator
- Date Available