How Do I Apply?
Take advantage of our ONLINE leasing process
You can visit a home, fill out an application, sign a lease, and move in without face-to-face interaction.
Important Documents to Read
Ready to Apply?
Apply Online Here
Before You Get Started
Please make sure and read the qualifications below.
There is a point in the application where you will need to upload information such as a picture of your ID or driver's license, pay stubs, or bank statements into the system.
It would be helpful for you to have any information you think we will need available to upload.
Please note the approval process may take 3 – 5 business days, provided you include all the required documents with your application.
If your animal is an emotional support animal, please provide a letter from a healthcare professional stating your need for the ESA. This letter must also state the name and breed of your ESA.
If your animal is a service dog, please answer the following questions in your application:
- Is the dog a service animal required because of a disability?
- What work or task has the dog been trained to perform?
Here’s What You Need to Know
- We do not accept applications through Zillow or any other third party, all applications have to be submitted through us.
- All occupants, 18 years of age and older, who will reside at the property must submit a separate application.
- Unauthorized occupants and subleasing (including but not limited to Airbnb and VRBO) are STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- The first person to pay the deposit and fees will be able to move forward with a lease. You must be approved to pay the deposit and fees.
- The application fee for each person is $65.
- The maximum allowable number of occupants per unit is two individuals per bedroom.
A one-time administrative fee will be required along with the security deposit.
- This is a one-time, non-refundable fee and is a single charge per lease for the whole group.
- *This fee amount may vary by location*
- Move-ins more than 20 business days after the lease signing must be approved in writing by the Property Manager before the lease signing.
- All Evernest residents are enrolled in the Resident Benefits Package (RBP), which includes renters’ insurance, HVAC air filter delivery (for applicable properties), credit building to help boost your credit score with timely rent payments, $1M Identity Protection, move-in concierge service making utility connection and home service set up a breeze during your move-in, our best-in-class resident rewards program, and much more! The monthly charge varies by location ($35.95 or $39.95). More details upon application.
- The first month’s prorated rent is due before move-in. The monthly rent is due on the first of the month after that.
Approval Criteria (Rental Qualifications)
Favorable Rent History
Any negative rental history can disqualify any prospective resident’s application. Including but not limited to any evictions and outstanding debt to a previous landlord.
Show the Ability to Pay (Favorable Work History)
Currently, a minimum of two and a half (2.5) times the monthly rent in net income.
- NOTE: We reserve the right to adjust this minimum based on the number of applicants’ liabilities.
An offer letter or intent to hire letter should be submitted if employment has not started.
The bank link feature within the application will NOT be sufficient for applicants that are Business Owners, Self-employed, 1099 Contractors, or paid in cash. A total of six months of bank statements must be emailed to email@example.com
- If moving over one hour away from your current residence, we will require verification that there will be no change to your current income.
- We do not accept unemployment (except in the state of Colorado), student loans, or financial aid as income.
A credit report will be obtained on all applicants to verify credit ratings.
Income plus verification of credit history will be entered into a credit scoring model to determine rental eligibility and security deposit levels.
- This credit scoring model will include positive and negative payment history for lines of credit, usage of credit, credit history, credit availability, inquiry history, and student loans.
- Unfavorable accounts which will negatively influence this score include, but are not limited to: collections, foreclosures, charge-offs, repossession, absence of credit, and current delinquency.
Open bankruptcies will result in an automatic denial of the application.
A criminal background check reveals no offenses that could lead to safety issues for the home or the neighbors near the home.
We consider the offense type, the offense’s severity, and the length of time since the offense occurred.
Double Deposit Policy
Applications under this section are only considered approved on the condition of delivering a double deposit.
- The household falls under the “Conditional Approval” section based on the property rent amount and the TransUnion Resident Score average.
- If half or more of the combined household is not currently in a lease or mortgage loan.
The application fee is $65 per person. The application fee is NOT refundable.
Each person 18 years old or older living in the unit must complete an application.
If you apply and are approved, but the unit you applied for is no longer available, you may move your application to any available unit you are qualified for.
Applications are good for 60 days after the submission date.
Administration Fee (by location)
The administrative fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
- $200 – Atlanta, Denver, Fort Collins, Huntsville, Memphis, Murfreesboro, Nashville, Orlando, Tampa, Virginia locations.
- $150 – Birmingham, Chattanooga, Columbus, Detroit, Jackson, Kansas City, Little Rock, St. Louis, and Tulsa locations.