At Evernest, relationships are important to us. We understand the value of communication and protecting the friendships that you have created with your clients over the years. That’s why we developed our Agent Referral Program to let you, as a real estate agent, focus on sales and rest assured that your clients have the care and support they need with a professional property manager.
We specialize exclusively in Richmond property management and have designed our Agent Referral Program to give the same level of care and attention that you, yourself, would give to your clients. As property management specialists, we focus on the management aspect, and if it ever comes time for your client to buy or sell? That’s your job! We’ll refer them right back to you.
When does it make sense to use the Evernest Agent Referral Program?
- When you have a client whose home has been listed for an extended amount of time and it doesn’t appear the house will sell in the current market.
- When your client needs a faster form of income and can’t wait longer for their property to sell.
- When you have a client that’s ready to buy a house and needs to do something with their current home quickly.
- When you have a potential tenant looking for a home to rent.
Regardless of the situation, when you refer one of your clients to Evernest, you can rest assured that we’ll take care of them. And when they’re ready to sell their home in the future, we’ll encourage them to connect with you once again for the listing.
So, how do you get paid?
We’re happy to offer the most aggressive agent referral fees in the country. For every Richmond home you refer to Evernest that we then lease, we’ll pay you $555.
Also, for every tenant you show a home to that signs a lease, we’ll pay you $250 (per home leased, not per tenant). It’s a win-win for you, your client, and for Evernest.
Evernest will pay pending the completion of the following:
- Tenant signed lease
- Security deposit paid
- First month’s rent paid
- Tenant moved in
- Invoices are paid every two weeks on Friday. Evernest will need the following items attached to your form submission before a payment can be made:
- W-9 on file for the real estate brokerage.
- Numbered invoice. Please make sure this includes the name of the agent, the name of the owner, the property address, and the name of the applicant/tenant.
Contact us today to find out how we can mutually benefit by combining our complimentary services.